Face Page

A few months ago, I was talking with my Grandma over the phone. She had been spending a lot of time with one of my Aunts, at that point. She had also been getting regular access to a computer and internet.

Let me give you some history: When I was about 8-12, my dad build a computer for my grandma so that she could email us and so that my parents could send her pictures of us adorable youngsters. My grandma insisted that it was 'too complicated' and that she was not at all technical. So, my one male cousin inherited the computer.

Many years later, I'm on a phone call with my grandma, talking with her, catching up and the like. Then, she starts talking about how wonderful this new fangled 'Face Page' thing is.

It took a few seconds for me to figure out what she meant, and then a great deal of will power to get through the call without laughing my brains out my nose.

Comments

Popular Posts