A Brief Summary of Every Manga/Anime, Ever

So. In shonen manga, there are several stereotypical character archetypes:

1) The weak one who wants to be stronger, and who cries more water than any human can hold in their body.

2) The super awesome, bad boy. He can take out anyone except for the main bad guy.

3) The amazingly annoying and brash young man who believe he can do anything, even after he's had his butt handed to him on a silver platter.

4) The big breasted woman with a bucket load of attitude. She's bossy, mean, and pushes everyone around, but she's still still top dog and no one can kill her.

5) The crazy, evil genius that everyone trusts until he starts killing people. Even then, the main character still tries to believe they're a good person. And fails.

6) The psycho, crazy kid who JUST HAPPENS TO BE WHERE NO CHILD SHOULD EVER, EVER BE, BUT NONE OF THE CHARACTERS SEE IT COMING.

I mean, seriously. Kid in a super dangerous dungeon/maze/laboratory/whatever. If I had a nickel for every time a manga-ka did that, I'd buy a plane ticket to Japan and personally ninja kick each one I could find in the face.

Now that I'm done ranting, I would just like to say that I think I've out grown manga and anime.

Comments

  1. :)

    Interesting. But I see the truth in it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts