Just Dance: Dancing Your Way To Healthy!

It all started about a month ago when I was invited to a birthday party. I didn't know it at the time, but this party would change my life.

It started out like any other party, with the meeting of weird people you don't know, the eating of greasy munchies, and the private gloating over your present and how awesome it is. But soon, the tides began to change. The last present my friend opened was a game called 'Just Dance 3.'

"Cute," I thought. "But totally ridiculous." Then I started playing it.

And I couldn't stop.

I was having so much fun! I was dancing to peppy music, laughing with people, and sweating away the calories from the munchies. Now, this might have just been because I've been a dancer since I was four years old, I won second place in a regional championship dance competition with my studio, and I had been in more than 12 professional quality recitals.

But, then again, my mom had a lot of fun, too! She's thirty-ish years older than me and took ballet once, when she was six. Now, it's our regular exercise program. And with five games to choose from and a new one coming out every few months, its hard to get tired of the music.

So, Just Dance: cleverly disguised exercise program? I certainly think so.

Comments

  1. Yes, I totally agree. Too much fun to notice how hard you are working out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts